In a town full of galas and soirees, sometimes you need to do something a bit different to stand out. Rather than relying on parents to leave the kids at home with a babysitter again, how about plan an event that involves the whole clan! Here are some fun ideas to entertain both parents and kids alike:
2. Scavenger Hunt - Families pay to participate as teams in citywide scavenger hunt. The hunt could be themed around just about anything!
3. "Get Connected" Lego Night - At this family-friendly event, activity stations with different Lego kits allow kids to play while parents mingle.
4. Carnival Night - Off-beat games such as oversized Jenga and hermit-crab races attract attendees to this fun event.
5. Holiday Event - Hosting a benefit around a holiday, such as Halloween, means we’ve got plenty of built-in activities and décor ideas.
6. Imagination Gala - This twist on the traditional gala provides energetic entertainment and kid-approved catering to appeal to both adults and kids alike. Various activity stations and colorful centerpieces encourage kids to stay engaged, while parents enjoy crafted cocktails and musical entertainment.